NOTE: The Street Team is now full, thanks for your interest!
As we talked about on Monday, I don’t like to ask for help. But I am going to do so now because I need your help to make Think Like a Rock Star as successful as possible. I need you to join the Think Like a Rock Star Street Team.
The TLAR Street Team will help me get the word out about Think Like a Rock Star to other people. This team will be limited to 25 people, and if you agree to join, you will get special benefits that are only available to this team, including:
- An electronic copy of the book now, 6 weeks prior to it being available in stores. This will be available on a site online for you to read. Other than a few select marketers that I requested feedback from, you will be among the first 25 people in the world to read Think Like a Rock Star.
- A special Marked N Remarked copy of Think Like a Rock Star will be mailed to you in May. Your copy of Think Like a Rock Star will be signed and numbered and each copy will be marked up with notes, sketches, underlined key points, etc. No one else in the world will have a copy like this.
- You’ll receive a free 30-minute phone call with me sometime in 2013. We can discuss your social media strategy, how your company plans on connecting with its fans, advice on setting up a blog or Twitter chat, literally anything in world you need help with. I normally charge $150 for a 30-minute consulting call.
- A 25% discount for the remainder of 2013 on any TLAR-related products or services I offer. This includes speaking and workshops.
Now here’s what I will expect from you if you join the Think Like a Rock Star Street Team:
- You agree to post a review of Think Like a Rock Star on Amazon no later than April 19th or the date it first goes on sale on the site in paperback form, whichever comes first. A big part of my launch strategy for Think Like a Rock Star is to have as many Amazon reviews as possible up by launch week for the book. You are encouraged to write reviews on other online booksellers as well, but you must agree to write one on Amazon by the end of the book’s launch week.
- You agree to help promote Think Like a Rock Star to your online networks now through the end of the book’s launch week (tentatively set for April 19th-25th). This includes sharing links to buy the book on Amazon, B&N and other etailers.
- You agree to participate (as you can) in future #rockstarchats every Weds at 1pm Central on Twitter
- You agree to give me constant feedback and advice on how we can better spread Think Like a Rock Star’s message to more people.
That’s it! Now if you have already pre-ordered a copy of Think Like a Rock Star and want to join the Launch Team, do-so and what I’ll do is write a guest post for your blog and we can giveaway the copy you pre-ordered (since you’ll be replacing it with a S&Ned Marked N Remarked copy ;))
If you want to join the TLAR Street Team, then please email me and let me know. I will need your email address so I can get you online access to Think Like a Rock Star (you’ll need to sign up for a free account on a 3rd party site, but otherwise it’s a painless process).
I really need your help with this, thank you so much!