“We were looking for a complete audit of our social media endeavors as a first step toward generating a larger presence. Mack gave us the insight we needed to determine what our competitors are doing, especially what they are doing well. He made recommendations for specific ways Red Lion Hotels could engage more with its audience. These were exactly the tools we needed to move to the next level of social engagement.” – Pam Scott, Director of Corporate Communications, Red Lion Hotels
The best investment you can make in your social media marketing efforts is to have a sound strategy guiding your efforts. The first step to creating a social media strategy is a social media strategy audit. The Social Media Strategy Audit is a two-month project. You will be given the audit in the form of a report (usually 15-25 pages), and after you are given the report, we’ll schedule a 1-hour phone call to discuss my findings and recommendations so that you know exactly how to proceed.
Here’s what my Social Media Strategy Audit will cover and assess:
- Analysis of the social media efforts of up to 3 of your direct competitors to see what is and is not working for them.
- Analysis of your company’s existing social media efforts including your strategy for using social media, who your customers are, and how well the tools you are using are helping you achieve your goals.
- Recommendation for your social media strategy moving forward, including any current tools you are using, and any additional tools that you aren’t using currently.
- Recommended content strategy moving forward. I will also show you how to use your multiple social media presences together. For example, I’ll show you how your efforts on Twitter and Facebook can also make your blog more effective and efficient.
- Recommendations on how to build engagement and interaction with customers via your social media efforts.
- Recommendations on how to increase your content creation. This is especially valuable if you have a small social media team that is trying to create content for multiple social media channels. I’ll give you recommendations for how to make the content creation process more effective and efficient for you.
- Detailed analysis of how to measure your results, including which metrics you should be tracking, an explanation of why you should be tracking them, which calls to action you should be including in your content, etc.
Note that the final bullet point above states that the audit includes a ‘detailed analysis of how to measure your results‘. I’m going to tell you exactly what you should be doing, explain to you exactly why you should be doing it, then I am going to show you have to measure you results to see if they are working. This is a crucial step that most companies don’t know how to implement. My Social Media Strategy Audit will show you exactly how to measure your results, so that way, you can tell how successful your social media strategy is.
Fees for my Social Media Strategy Audit start at $8,000.00. If you would like to learn more about this service or purchase a Social Media Strategy Audit, please email me.