We all want to know what we can do to make our blog more visible and build awareness for it. I think when we look at this, we need to consider what we can do on our blog, and what we can do off our blog. And I don’t want to steal anyone’s thunder, but I wanted to offer some ideas for each, and hopefully this will get you thinking as we get ready for tonight’s discussion.
What you can do on your blog to build visibility:
- How can you create compelling content? What type of content is more likely to attract attention?
- How can you engage with readers via comments?
- How can you draw awareness to other blogs as a way to draw attention to your own?
- What about bring in other bloggers to write guest posts?
- Are you actively commenting on your space’s more popular sites and blogs?
- Are you actively commenting on your reader’s blogs?
- Can you write guest posts for other bloggers?