I can learn more in one hour on a #Blogchat than a week of research. Thank you @mackcollier!
— Amy Robles (@itsAmyRobles) May 11, 2015
Note: New pricing for 2018 is now in effect, all sponsorships are sold on first-come basis!
“If I think of that in terms of investment, in a matter of 5 hours a month, I received the same amount of qualified leads as I would attending a conference.” – Paper.Li’s Community Manager Kelly Hungerford on the value Paper.Li received from sponsoring #Blogchat
First, the numbers:
#Blogchat averages generating approximately 10-20 Million impressions a week, and has a reach of approximately 1-3 Million people weekly, according to Hashtracking.
Based on an average of 15 Million impressions a week (or 60 Million a month), your CPM for a #Blogchat sponsorship is literally pennies per thousand impressions!
There are three #Blogchat sponsorship options available:
1 – You can sponsor #Blogchat for the entire month. The price for a month #Blogchat sponsorship is $1,500! Each month’s sponsorship is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and can be reserved up to 3 months in advance with a deposit. Email me for details. Additionally, if you sponsor the entire month, you will have the opportunity to be the special guest host for one Sunday during your month-long #Blogchat sponsorship. Guest-hosting is optional, but it’s a great way for your company to position itself and demonstrate your expertise and thought leadership.
2 – You can sponsor #Blogchat for the first two weeks of the month. The price for sponsoring two weeks of #Blogchat is $900. A two-week #Blogchat sponsorship is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Email me for details.
3 – You can sponsor #Blogchat for one week. This sponsorship is only available for one of the first three weeks of the month. The price for sponsoring #Blogchat for one week is $500. Email me for details.
What’s Included in a #Blogchat Sponsorship:
- You are the sole #Blogchat sponsor for the time period you select.
- A minimum of 5 tweets a week from the @MackCollier account (currently over 45,000 followers) promoting you as the sponsor of #Blogchat. At least 3 of these tweets will come on Sunday.
- Introduction as Sponsor of #Blogchat within 5 minutes prior to the start of #Blogchat
- #Blogchat participants will be encouraged to follow your Twitter account (if you have one) immediately prior to the start of each Sunday’s #Blogchat that you sponsor
- #Blogchat participants will be encouraged to visit your blog or website (your choice) immediately following each Sunday’s #Blogchat (At approximately 9:05 pm Central time)
- Sponsor will be given email support (maximum 3 emails responses per week) in order to help them maximize the value they receive from their #Blogchat sponsorship
- A 200X200 pixel ad promoting you as the sponsor of #Blogchat will be placed near the top of the far right sidebar of MackCollier.com. This picture can link back to your website or blog, or a particular Social Media account that you want to boost followers/likes of. This ad will run for the duration of your sponsorship of #Blogchat. This service is only available if you sponsor #Blogchat for the entire month.
- A 30-minute call to discuss how to best leverage your #Blogchat sponsorship or any additional digital marketing questions you have. This service is only available if you sponsor #Blogchat for the entire month.
Past #Blogchat sponsors include companies and brands such as Dell, Paper.li, Club Med, Pilot Pens and MarketingProfs.
If you would like more information about sponsoring #Blogchat, please email me.
#Blogchat is the Top Trending Topic on Twitter on 4-23-2017 with Special Guest Jessica Northey:
TopTag(3hrs) 1:#BlogChat 2:#news 3:#5yrsago 4:#FeudFX 5:#TheLeftovers 6:#CMchat 7:#DLeagueFinals 8:#IIoT https://t.co/pE0X9WlfVq
— issue now global (@inowgb) April 24, 2017
Linda Sherman Gordon (@LindaSherman) says
I like the fact that sponsorship for your chat is transparent Mack. I have been in chats where it is obvious they are sponsored but arrangements are private.
Linda Sherman Gordon (@LindaSherman) says
AllergEase (and companies like them) feels like a great match for BlogChat. They have a product they can sample to Bloggers in a very positive environment. They are actively participating in the chat (thanks for the RT tonight!). Should totally make sense in their marketing budget.
Mack Collier says
Thank you Linda, and I agree!
Judy Martin (@judymartin8) says
I agree with Linda in the transparency of this well thought-out marketing venue. Stats in the blogesphere are super important to capture interest. The way you explain the potential for ROI is nicely laid out so one can make an educated decision.
Kerry O'Shea Gorgone says
I literally can’t imagine how these aren’t booked solid for the entire year! A billion impressions in 2013, and access to a highly targeted audience of smart, tech savvy bloggers and social media professionals from every vertical: easy win for brands!
The idea of chat sponsorship is great. In the world of fighting-for-eyeballs this is much more value-add. Your transparent post and method is a winner too. Wishing this initiative all the best!