I’m delighted to announce that MarketingProfs’ Marketing Writing Bootcamp is sponsoring #Blogchat in May! They are also sponsoring The Fan-Damn-Tastic Marketing Show in May and June as well, so I’m thrilled to have them on board.
Here’s the basics about the Marketing Writing Bootcamp:
Course begins June 11
· 13 classes, each 30-40 minutes long
· Entirely online, available on computer, tablet, phone
· Nearly 8 hours of online instruction
· This is the fifth (5th) year MarketingProfs has held the course. It’s been a different mix of instructors and topics each year, and continues to grow.
· Each class is taught by a subject matter expert, specific to that each topic
· Certificate issued upon completion of the course
· Over $1000 in freebies for registering (online seminars, video tutorials, additional writing classes, how-to-guides, and more!)
· Ideal for anyone who writes as part of their job responsibilities
And if you register via this link and use promo code BLOGCHAT you will receive an additional $200 discount!
Now the great thing about having the Marketing Writing Bootcamp sponsor #Blogchat in May is that we will focus on writing topics each Sunday in the month of May! Writing is always a popular topic among #Blogchat members and we’ll focus there in May. Tonight’s (5-3-2015) topic will be How to Find Your Blogging Voice and Select the Proper Tone For the Writing on Your Blog.
But wait….there’s more!
The Marketing Writing Bootcamp is focused on helping you solve your writing problems and becoming a better writer. To that end, MarketingProfs will be giving away one free pass to the online Marketing Writing Bootcamp. In order to be eligible to win the pass, all you have to do is write and publish a blog post by 5-31, discussing your biggest writing challenge. When it comes to writing, what holds you back? Share what your biggest writing challenge and MarketingProfs will select one post at the end of the 5-31 #Blogchat to win a free pass to its online Marketing Writing Bootcamp! You can start sharing your entries during the 5-10 #Blogchat! Make sure in your post that you note that the post is written as your chance to win a pass to the Marketing Writing Bootcamp and please link to the Marketing Writing Bootcamp at URL http://mprofs.com/blogchatmwb
So remember, use promo code BLOGCHAT to register for the Marketing Writing Bootcamp and you will receive a $200 discount off the $595 price!
See y’all tonight at 8pm Central on Twitter!